BECOME A SUSTAINING MEMBER
For just $21/month, you can become a sustaining member of Madison House Autism Foundation.
Your contribution affirms that adults with autism are deserving of a dignified and hopeful future with diverse opportunities to participate and and the support to reach their potential. Thank you for standing with us and powering this movement.
Start a Fundraiser
Fundraising for your charity of choice has never been easier. We are inspired by so many of you who name Madison House Autism Foundation the beneficiary for your birthday fundraisers and throughout the giving season. We could not do this work without your generous support.
Whether you are an individual or an organization, be sure to check out these two fun and easy ways that allow our supporters to create a personalized fundraiser with just a few clicks:
- Under “Details,” set your fundraising goal
- Choose your fundraiser’s end date
- Give your fundraiser a title
- Add a note about why you are raising money for #AutismAfter21
- Select a cover photo or upload your own
- Click “Create” (don’t worry, you can edit details later)
- Share your fundraiser with your followers on facebook
- Create your fundraising account
- Use your name or the name of your organization
- Add a note about why you are passionate about this movement
- Set your fundraising goal
- Upload a profile image
- Select the default image, or upload your own
- Click “Save” (don’t worry, you can edit details later)
- Share your fundraiser on your social networks